Superior Sprinkler Service
IN THE COLORADO SPRINGS AREA
Schedule your Irrigation Services Today!
Not only does a well-maintained landscape provide aesthetics to our homes and gardens but can also add anywhere from 5 – 12% to the value of your home.
The First Step to a healthy, thriving landscape is not only providing moisture to your plants and turf, but sustaining this moisture through the growing season.
Proper maintenance of your irrigation system is crucial to supporting your landscape … and your investment. In our arid state of Colorado, it does not take long for trees, shrubs, perennials, and turf to rapidly decline due to irrigation problems that may go un-noticed. The cold Winter months can result in costly damage to any residential irrigation system.The importance of a properly functioning irrigation system cannot be over emphasized
F&B Landscaping offers our Residential Irrigation Service. Our seasoned Irrigators and their ability to provide excellence in customer service have garnered the trust and loyalty of many residential customers over the years.
We are a locally owned business in Colorado Springs. We serve customers in the surrounding areas: Black Forest, Manitou Springs, Palmer Divide, Monument, Falcon, Fountain, and many others. Don’t Hesitate to CONTACT US for your Irrigation needs or to lend expertise regarding irrigation concerns.
Quality Customer Service
We’re here to provide quality customer service along with impeccable quality and attention to detail. Contact us today to take advantage of our expert residential sprinkler repair and maintenance service. You won’t find a more professional company and our customer service is second to none. We have years of experience that has given us all the knowledge necessary to provide the very best service for all our fellow Colorado Springs community members.
OUR FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED BUSINESS THRIVES ON YOUR SATISFACTION, AND THAT'S WHY WE GUARANTEE ALL OF OUR WORK!
Season Starter Package Starting at $110
- Visual Backflow Inspection
- Slow Pressurization of the Mainline
This process maintains integrity of valves and other components downstream
- Testing of Each Hydro-Zone
Assures operation and functionality of each valve.
- Complete Irrigation Systems Check and Evaluation
- Minor Adjustments made as necessary to optimize uniform spray patterns.
- Cleaning heads / SPRAY nozzles as necessary
- Minor Repairs Can Be Made Upon Completion of Assessment, With Customer Approval.
- Irrigation Upgrades (if determined as needed) will be made available and proposed
- Inspect Rain Sensor for Functionality (if installed)
- Establish Program/s for Irrigating, Based on the System and the Requirements of Your Landscape.
- If repairs are found to be required, during the inspection process, our course of action will be as follows:
- Your Technician will advise you of the repairs needed and a quote will be submitted for the associated price to make repair/s.
- If the approved repairs can be performed on the same day, then the approved repairs will be made during that time. Payment by check or Credit Card (cc fees apply), will be received upon completion of repair/s.
- Return visits required to make approved repairs (or upgrades), will be scheduled through our office. NOTE: NO Service call fees will be charged for this return visit.
Service & Repairs
Common Sprinkler Repair Includes:
Sprinkler Winterization & Blowouts
To avoid incurring costly damage during the off-season, we winterize your irrigation system to provide peace of mind during the winter.
Winterization Services Include:
- Turning off water flow to the sprinkler system / back-flow device
- Draining all water from the back-flow device and setting proper angles in the valves and test ports, so residual water cannot freeze internally
- Blowing out each zone with compressed air, ensuring all water is removed from valves and laterals and sprinkler heads